Friday, December 12, 2008

A new beginning

My wife sent me an email with a link to Simon Holt's blog post titled 'It's time' and I think she was hinting at me. So I have decided to begin blogging again. If you want to know why, check out Simon's blog because what he says resonates with me. Except for the bit about feelings because that isn't my personality type.


I hope to build blogging into my daily routine and disciplines. I am going to keep my posts to 300 words. My aim is to blog for myself, but I would love to have a discussion with anyone who passes by. My aim is not to preach or to whinge but to put some structure to my thoughts and open them for discussion.


Just a couple of house keeping points:


1) I will moderate all comments as I want to avoid spam and keep them on the topic of discussion.


2) If you would like to know automatically when I update my blog click on the 'Subscribe to' button on the top left of the blog page.



1 comment:

  1. I've always enjoyed the rigours of a challenging conversation with you, and look forward to more. So in the immortal words of Messrs Barlet, McGarry and Lyman... "What's next?"

    ReplyDelete